- intensively softening salt designed for pedicure treatments
- softens corns, calluses, corns
- gently cleanses the skin of the feet and improves its condition and elasticity
- exhibits antiseptic and exfoliating action thanks to high urea content
- has the ability to remove dead skin cells
- promotes wound healing
- soothes irritation, including itching or burning sensations
- binds and retains water in the epidermis
- improves skin hydration, refreshing the skin and giving it a healthy appearance
- Prepares the skin of the feet for the actual pedicure procedure
- facilitates the removal of keratinized skin, leaving the skin perfectly cleansed
scent: perfumed with notes of wild rose, lemon and sandalwood
skin type: any
effect after application: soften, moisturize, protect
application: For pedicure treatment. Intended for professional use.
Pour a measure of salt (about 10g) into a pot filled with about 4 liters of warm water. Then soak your feet for about 10 minutes. After drying, the skin of the feet is prepared for the actual pedicure treatment.
Sodium Chloride, Urea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Maris Aqua Extract, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
Weryfikujemy, które opinie pochodzą od klientów, którzy kupili dany produkt. Po zatwierdzeniu wyświetlamy zarówno pozytywne, jak i negatywne opinie.
Podotherapy Podosalt 180g