JELLIX - GALARETTE CONSISTENCY
Jellix is a professional and vegan UV/LED nail building gel in jelly form. Its modern formula is perfect for building avant-garde nails with extreme shapes. Due to its consistency, it does not flood the cuticles, so it is also great for beginners.
Vegan formula and ethical solutions, without animal-derived raw materials, confirmed by the international organization PETA.
Avagant and three-dimensional nails
The jelly consistency of Jellix gel allows you to build three-dimensional decorations on your nails.
The gel is ideal for salon work in building a framework during nail extensions, as well as overbuilding and replenishing the natural nail.
Resistant to external factors, does not weather, does not chip. Repeatedly tested by experienced nail stylists and appreciated by nail art instructors.
No run-off, no flooding of cuticles. Two-phase, flexible and durable. Allows you to enjoy perfect styling for several weeks, until replenished.
The nail polish is a perfect fit.
- Jelly consistency
- For building avant-garde nails with extreme shapes
- Has a dispersion layer
- Fast application
- Does not flood cuticles
- Strong and resistant to breakage
- Shortens styling time
- Facilitates precise nail shaping
- Amazing 3D decoration effect
How to apply Jellix on a natural nail?
The nail should be filed, developed
- Wash the nail plate with X-prep
- Apply an adequate Primer for the needs of the nail plate, such as Acid Primer
- Apply a small drop of Vision Base Coat to each nail, then using a clean, dry gel brush; rub into the nail plate. Cure 60s in an LED/UV lamp.
- Using a brush, apply a thin layer of product, combining with the previously applied and cured base coat. Do not harden.
- Apply a larger amount of product adapted to the length of the nail. Cure 90s in a UV/LED lamp.
- Wipe the dispersion layer of the gel and work out the nail surface with a 180/240 file and a mini mattifying file.
- The styling can be finished by applying Noble hybrid varnish (color of your choice) or a top of your choice, harden in a UV/LED lamp for 120s.
- Apply the oil of your choice (Multioil or Royal Oil) and massage the cream, butter or perform a hand massage with a candle according to the needs of the skin.
How to remove JELLIX?
- We remove the styling with a ceramic or carbide cutter.
- Then we prepare the nail plate for the next styling.
Remover soluble - no
Removable with milling machine - yes
Dispersion layer - yes
Consistency - jelly
Level of coverage - from 1 coat
Application - nail lengthening, correction, overbuilding of natural plate
Color - intense light pink
Product capacity - 30 ml
ALIPHATIC URETHANE METHACRYLATE, PPG-3 GLYCERYL ETHER TRIACRYLATE, ISOBORNYL METHACRYLATE, TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL DIMETHACRYLATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HEMA, PPG-5 METHACRYLATE, SILICA, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, TRIMETHYLBENZOYL DIPHENYLPHOSPHINE OXIDE, ACRYLIC ACID, METHYL BENZOYLFORMATE, ETHYL METHACRYLATE, TRIETHYLAMINE, BHT [+/-] CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 60725, CI 77891